Saturday, December 18, 2010

Skip Meals Dizzy Sick

E-Tea Party!

In this complicated period before Christmas, I have no easy book to recommend. I myself am a little lost in a novel yet highly rewarded (' Let the Great World Spin ' by Colum McCann - 2009) but must be level ... C3! I'm on page 149 and I begins to understand what it is ... Or maybe I badly Need holidays!

So once will not hurt, I invite you to take a virtual tea ( e-tea! When I think that my students often do not find my jokes funny - that they should he honestly ;-)), an e- tea, so I wrote around the exchange of comments on your reading in English this year.

To Read or Not to Read, That Is The Question ! ( Getting Better All The Time ;-))

What have you read? What did you like? Hated? Abandoned after three pages? Reread ten times?

Post your comments below, in French - Français in gold. W hy not , Indeed ?

pleasure to read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment