Sunday, September 6, 2009

How Long Does Plan B Stay In Ur Body

Trobibi - Labrute EPISODE 3



This is the third episode of Trobibi-Labrute, besides the novelty of the video "The brute force" ...

I wanted to take all the honor of the best video I have done until now. Many told me that my first was much better than the second, perhaps because of the scenes videos that I inserted and other background that would spoil the spirit "Brute".

My idea this time was "the traveling" I wanted to move the camera on a high resolution (retouched) and in order to see how a comic and heroic action at the parade as and when. Then, my second idea was "relief". I cut the images of each fighting under the video to extract actions and gross. Although I had trouble cutting, but I held my paris. And finally, I wanted to make a HD video format. Youtube bug especially at this level, but given the sound and visual is breathtaking.

My only question, is it better than my first video ...!!!?

_____________________________________________________

Voiçi le troisième épisode de Trobibi-Labrute, sans compter l'inédit de la vidéo "Les Forces Brutales"...

Je voulais à tout pris faire l'honneur de la meilleure video I have done until now. Many told me that my first was much better than the second, perhaps because of the scenes videos that I inserted and other background that would spoil the spirit "Brute".

My concept this time was "Traveling," I wanted to move the camera on a high resolution (retouched) and in order to see how a comic and heroic action at the parade as and when. Then my second concept was the "relief". I cut out pictures of each fighting under the video to extract actions and gross. Although I had trouble cutting, but I made my bet. And finally, I wanted to make a video format HD. Youtube bug especially at this level, but the sound and visual record is breathtaking.

My only question, is it better than my first video ...!!!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment